articles on euphemisms for sex

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Tue Feb 1 00:24:21 UTC 2005

>It's usually "frotteurist," less rarely "frotterist" or "frottist":
>someone who takes an erotic thrill from rubbing others in a sexual way,
>usually in public and usually unbeknownst to, or out of control of, the
>frottee. From the French verb "frotter," 'to rub or rub against," I

I would prefer "frotteur" for the person doing the frottage. Wikipedia
agrees with me as does RHUD. Presumably "frottist" is an exact synonym.

-- Doug Wilson

More information about the Ads-l mailing list