Somewhat off- topic

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Wed Feb 2 03:44:40 UTC 2005

No offense, George, but, as a retired librarian who once nearly had a
nervous breakdown trying - eventually, successfully - to locate a
number of this serial for a patron, I'd like to add that this
periodical is very often cataloged under "Folklore Fellows
communications" and not under merely "FF communications," at some of
this country's finer libraries.

-Wilson