"Future Ain't What It Used to Be"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 3 23:25:12 UTC 2005

To resond to my<Card entry="0" title="hdas:1.02" sortkey="" url="0" stage="C" type="citecard">
 <Quotation url="0" status="Active">
  <Citation>
   <CiteHeader>
    <Lemma>
    suss out</Lemma>
    <PartOfSpeech>
    v</PartOfSpeech>
    <CiteMetadata>
     "sniff out"
    </CiteMetadata>
   </CiteHeader>
   <Date>
   2005</Date>
<CiteInfo><WorkInfo><WorkTitle>RE: Interesting bits of the Bible</WorkTitle>
                 <WorkLoc weburl="Int.http://www.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=77855&page=3&desc=yes">Int.</WorkLoc>
                 <CalDate>Jan. 30</CalDate>
                 <Location></Location></WorkInfo></CiteInfo>
               </Citation>
               <QuotText> Sussing out that meaning is part of the plan.</QuotText>
 </Quotation>
To reply to my own post yet again, that title is probably "Isn't."

JL