Nothing to declare; Rotten tangerine (1959)...

Fri Feb 4 15:49:47 UTC 2005

Barry writes:

(NEWSPAPERARCHIVE)
   Daily Intelligencer  Monday, November 22, 1982 Doylestown, Pennsylvania
...ruler and In turn being beaned with a ROTTEN TANGERINE. Another bit of..
Pg. 20, col. 3:
Remember that little ditty about "I hate Bosco. Bosco's bad for me. Mommy
put it in my milk to try and poison me. I fooled Mommy. I put it in her tea,
and now there is no mommy to try and poison me."
(...)
 <<<<<

Ah yes, I remember it well. But the version I remember hews a little more
closely to the words of the commercial that it parodies:

I hate Bosco, it's full of TNT.
Mama put it in my milk to try and poison me.
But I fooled mama, I put it in her tea,
And now she's 6 feet under, wishing she was me.

As I recall, the original first two lines are "I love Bosco, it's rich and
chocolatey. / Mama put it in my milk for extra energy."

-- Mark
[This text prepared with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.]