"sammies"; was: Becky Mercuri's book American Sandwich

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Sat Feb 5 17:11:51 UTC 2005

Yesterday Wilson Gray reacted quizically to the term "sammies" in a message
from sandwich-researcher Becky Mercuri.  I therefore forwarded his message to
her and now share her reply below with ads-l.

Gerald Cohen