Thai Suki, Son in Law Tofu, Three Musketeers

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 7 07:54:05 UTC 2005

WHERE DID BARRY POPIK EAT?--
Borobudur Cafe (Indonesian), 129 East 4th Street (between 1st and 2nd
Avenue). It was almost closed. I just had the Gado-Gado. There aren't too many
Indonesian places around. Nice and cheap.
Serendipity 3, East 60th Street between Third and Second Avenues. It wasn't
too busy after the Super Bowl. It's only three blocks away, but it's always
filled with tourists. I finally had the Frrrrozen Hot Chocolate and I'm gonna
be  up all damn night.
PUKIK, 71 First Avenue, is a new restaurant that I'll probably try on
Monday. It has an interesting menu. I'll probably get the "Son in Law Tofu,"
although by law no one can marry me.
THREE MUSKETEERS
Chayote, bok shoy and shitake mushrrom w. garlic sauce.
THAI SUKI
Glass noodle and vegetables w. red garlic chili sauce.
SON IN LAW TOFU
Crusted soft tofu w. sweet and sour tamarind sauce.
THAI SUKI--2,340 Google hits, 6 Google Groups hits
(GOOGLE)
_RESTAURANT WONDERLAND | COCA RESTAURANT_
(http://www.wonderland.to/pc/english/coca.html)
... 44years Loved by 9 nations Since it was opened the first COCA  Restaurant
in
Bangkok,Capital of Thailand in 1957, COCA has been famous for  "Thai-suki"
and "COCA ...
www.wonderland.to/pc/english/coca.html - 10k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Tp4e0qWM-TcJ:www.wonderland.to/pc/english/coca.html+"thai+suki
"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.wonderland.to/pc/english/coca.html)
SON IN LAW TOFU--11 Google hits,l 0 Google Groups hits
(GOOGLE)

_Menus - Reangthai  Restaurant - Thai Cuisine - Tallahassee, Florida_
(http://www.reangthai.com/menu.cfm)
... Tofu with Black bean sauce. Son-in-law  Tofu Fried tofu topped with sweet
and mildly
spicy sauce and ground  peanuts. Spicy Tofu With vegetables in choo chee
sauce ...
www.reangthai.com/menu.cfm - 22k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:vOWKVTmxHw8J:www.reangthai.com/menu.cfm+"son+in+law+tofu"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)
 - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.reangthai.com/menu.cfm)
_Crain's New York Business news, lists, rankings, directory and  ..._
(http://www.newyorkbusiness.com/article.cms?a=f&articleId=22316)
... 20. The owners of Highline and  Peep will showcase the Thai vegetarian
cuisine
of chef Thavatchai  Waraloardgoson, including "Son in Law Tofu.".  ...
www.newyorkbusiness.com/  article.cms?a=f&articleId=22316 - 34k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:HWy5WIUL_0YJ:www.newyorkbusiness.com/articl
e.cms?a=f&articleId=22316+"son+in+law+tofu"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar
pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.newyorkbusiness.com/article.cms?a=f&articleId=22316)
_The Stanford Daily Online Edition_
(http://daily.stanford.edu/tempo?page=content&id=5864&repository=0001_article)
... Janta (mediocre Indian up the street) and certainly not with  white
collar Spago
(though it might be fun to go in there and demand Crab  Balls or Son-In-Law
Tofu ...
daily.stanford.edu/tempo?page=content&  id=5864&repository=0001_article - 24k
- Supplemental Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:yaecftNP-5QJ:daily.stanford.edu/tempo?page=content&id=5864&repository=0001_article+"s
on+in+law+tofu"&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:daily.stanford.edu/tempo?page=content&id=5864&
repository=0001_article)