"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Orin Hargraves orinkh at CARR.ORG
Wed Jan 5 12:10:12 UTC 2005

-----------------------
>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       Indigo Som <indigo at WELL.COM>
>Subject:      Re: "I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)
>
>I remember the last line (circa 1976-7) as:
>The BIGger the better, the TIGHTer the sweater, the BOYS are depending on us!

The version imprinted on my brain (because accompanied by startling exercises
in a garage in Monte Vista CO, circa 1974) was:

You MUST
You MUST
Exercise your BUST
For FEAR