Freak Dancing (1998)

Tue Jan 11 01:59:15 UTC 2005

Usually it's just "freaking." Reads like the principal's not that with
it. Here's a hit from 1993:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.usage.english/msg/
f1f14272b9f282b7?dmode=source

"A woman here at work told me her 7th grade daughter came home from her
first dance and said the school principal had chastised her for
freaking while dancing with her partner. When asked what freaking
meant, her daughter would not say. Does anybody know the meaning of
freaking in this context?"

Grant Barrett