"I must, I must, I must increase my bust" (1970)

Tue Jan 11 21:01:06 UTC 2005

> This is all very interesting, and it's great to have the
> material for comparative textual analysis.  But what I'm
> wondering is what we
> *boys* were singing in *our* locker room at the same time.  For the
> life of me, I can't recall.   Much less whether it worked.
>
> larry

In _my_ eighth-grade locker room, no self-respecting boy would admit
to _needing_ to increase the size of his parts.  Despite any
evidence in the shower to the contrary ("The water was too cold --
shrinkage!").  It would be much more likely to have heard something
like "Well, you may walk up and stick it in, but I stick it in and then
walk up".