sammich

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Fri Jan 21 16:18:22 UTC 2005

Phony phonetics in riddle-puns (e.g., the Parade magazine's last
page, that stuff you don't read folded into your Sunday paper) piss
me off. I'm always getting the dang things wrong because they either
stretch (or spelling-pronounce) some of their answers (like Larry's
beach answer).

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston