The stink/The stank

Fri Jan 21 18:40:30 UTC 2005

Bogart?  Don't know the verb that way.  Bogart isn't in the OED,
and I need to remind myself to look it up in HDAS tonight (just
got a copy of Vol 1, ha!).

The only way I know the verb "to bogart" is like the song,
"Don't bogart that joint, my friend".  (My interest was, ah,
purely academic -- that is, I _was_ in college at the time ....)