"exact(ual)ly"

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Mon Jan 24 18:24:26 UTC 2005

Song of the South is WAY PI.  Disney has locked it in the vaults indefinitely and it cannot be purchased in the US except on places such as EBAy.  The video copies usually come from Great Britain in PAL format or from American individuals who have converted (pirated) it into NTSC. Be prapared to pay a lot.
Fritz

Now to go way off topic:

I saw "Song of the South" only once, and I was in elementary school at the
time and don't recall much of the movie.  In these Politically Correct days, how
is "Song of the South" considered?  PC?  Politically Incorrect?  or what?

Also, I am curious as to today's PC rating of Vachel Lindsay's poem "The
Congo".

 - James A. Landau