Beverage architecture

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Tue Jan 25 15:52:42 UTC 2005

Never heard that.
Fritz J

>>> neil at TYPOG.CO.UK 01/25/05 01:36AM >>>
As a Limey I'd get you a drink, make you a drink or fix you a drink (the
latter if I used more than one component).

Just when did Americans begin to build drinks? Not only build them, but also
repair/rebuild them!

'She sipped at the repaired drink with pleasure...'

'His own drink was almost gone so he rebuilt it.'

-Marty Machlia, 'Electric Swap', Greenleaf Classics, San Diego, 1970, 130