"See You Later"

Thu Jan 27 15:50:05 UTC 2005

"The universe is not only queerer than what we suppose, it is queerer
than we can suppose."
I've seen it attributed to Arthur Eddington (and Arthur C. Clarke), but
it looks like it
was said by J. B. S. Haldane.

Wikipedia says it was in his story "My Friend Mr. Leakey", but an online
version:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/haldane/works/1930s/leakey.htm
does not have it.  Let's hear it for open source . . .  .