Pay-to-Sway; You have to be in it to win it; Proseccheria

Michael McKernan mckernan at LOCALNET.COM
Sat Jan 29 03:36:17 UTC 2005

Barry Popik asked:

>>I guess I'm figuring out how this news business works. OK, Chicago Tribune
>>reader representative! I want to get credit for my work when it appears for
>>free  in your newspaper, eight years after it was rejected. How much will
>>that
>>cost me?

Can't resist the opportunity to repeat the time-honored wisdom that if you
have to ask...it's more than you can afford.  Unless you've got some spare
limbs hanging around?

And don't waste your time trying to 'get a leg up on them', Barry.  Just
like personal days, you can't carry over personal parts from pay period to
pay period.

Michael McKernan