The Sanas Jazz, Jazz and Teas

Sat Jan 29 14:55:32 UTC 2005

"Mullins, Bill" <Bill.Mullins at US.ARMY.MIL> sez:

I get the impression that some folks on this list find Daniel's posts
repetitious, if not tiresome.  It's pretty easy to hit the delete key.
<<<

Not if you subscribe to the digest and you want to read what anyone else has
to say, as I do. (The continual flashing of incoming posts is too
distracting.)

The same applies to those who top-post a two-line -- or two-paragraph --
reply to a hundred-line post, which they are too lazy to delete or edit
down.

mark by hand