query for Fred (or anyone else) on movie line

Fri Jul 8 16:20:01 UTC 2005

"The Sphinx, Second on the Aisle" By JEAN KERR
New York Times; Mar 13, 1955; pg. SM17 col 3
"Lately I've become very adept at judging the precise line on which to
start pulling the sleeves of my coat out from under the lady next to me.
This might be when an actress says, "In future years, when you speak of
me, be kind," or when an actor says, "Now that I've got you darling,
I'll never let you go," although I have known shows in which he let her
go for another ten minutes after that."