query for Fred (or anyone else) on movie line

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Jul 8 19:42:56 UTC 2005

At 1:42 PM -0500 7/8/05, Mullins, Bill wrote:
>Yes she was.  The article was about the trials and tribulations of being
>a theater critic's wife.

--which trials and tribulations she covered more extensively in her
memoir "Please Don't Eat the Daisies", from which both a movie and a
pop song were fashioned, the latter of which is capable of turning
into a world-class earworm if you remember it...