query for Fred (or anyone else) on movie line

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Sat Jul 9 01:14:19 UTC 2005

It's "Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."

A soundbite of the line can be found at
http://www.sg-1.net/audiotrax.do?wma=BULLDURH-CL07_TheDuce.wma&artist=Kevin%
20Costner%20(Crash)&title=BULLDURH-CL07_TheDuce.wma&desc=BULLDURH-CL07_TheDu
ce.wma

The "announce my presence with authority" is earlier in the movie.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net