New? Or should I have read HDAS more closely?

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Tue Jul 12 21:29:19 UTC 2005

I don't know how they do it, but, even in a crowd, winos always seem to
be able to tell that I'm the one on the give. [Sigh! Sad, but true!]

He was a taste short of the bus fare, but he got on, anyway. On public
transpo, you can usually find somebody on the give who'll let you hold
a piece of change.

Don't even come aksin' me for no money, 'cause I ain't on the give for
nothing but a hard time.

=Wilson