Eggcorn

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 19 13:44:25 UTC 2005

"Congenital defect," not "congenital deficit." Anosmia is an incurable
physical defect that you can be born with, if you're lucky, or one
that you can develope later in life, as I have, if you're unlucky, as
I am. As you imply, there's nothing inherently eggcornish about
"congenital deficit," if "congenital deficit" is what's relevant.

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray