For the snowclone files: "What is this 'X'...?"

Tue Jul 19 16:12:48 UTC 2005

Reaching back a ways . . . .

>From Seinfeld:

"Let me ask you... What will you do if Martin wakes up?  Run
 away like a mouse?"
    "No, more like the three stooges at the end of every movie."
"Who are these stooges you speak of?"
    "They're a comedy team."
"Tell me about them--everything."
    "Well, they're three kinda funny-looking guys and they hit
     each other a lot."
"You will show me these stooges?"
    "I vill show you da stooges." (With fake accent)
"When?"
    "Well, I don't really know where the stooges are right now
     but if I locate them you'll be the first to know."
                   - Jerry and Gina, in "The Suicide"