Contributors wanted f or book on "Invented Languages"

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Fri Jul 22 15:38:33 UTC 2005

Indeed she did; a "women's language," and the use of phoney languages
is very common in language aptitude tests, going back at last as far
as a battery of such tests devised by the late Paul Pimsleur of OSU.
They were not uncommon in the structuralist days is "problem solving"
exercises, especially in phonemic and morphemic problems), but
authentic data (even if modified) has always been preferred in
linguistics I think.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston