"poser" (before 1990?)

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 1 19:17:44 UTC 2005

I used it in the early 80's. There was a very
important poser/punk dichotomy then. A good place to
look for American cites is the fanzine Maximum
Rockn'Roll. Unfortunately I can't find any online
sources.

It seems to me that punk fanzines could be a great
place for all sorts of research. For example, you
could probably find mullet in them easily. If only
there were searchable collections online.

Ed