chrononaut

Thu Jun 16 11:40:49 UTC 2005

Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM> will haven sayinged:

I recall "chrononaut" (time traveler) from the early '80s, if not a wee bit
earlier (I should probably go back there and check it out).

Twenty-five years later, Google reveals about 10,000 hits.
<<<

There's a game called "Chrononauts", in which each player takes the role of
a time-traveler trying to change selected historical events in order to
bring about a particular possible reality. I've played it a few times and
rather enjoy it.

mark by hand