The "soul patch"

Sun Jun 19 05:40:40 UTC 2005

>From Factiva:

"Traveling Tore gives the blues a worldwide whirl " MARTY RACINE, 5 April 1986, Houston Chronicle

"He's a throwback to some early species of hipster.

``Yeah, man,'' Walter ``H.K.'' Tore is fond of saying, with his nifty little soul-patch and goatee and slicked-back hair. "

If only _Down Beat_ was on line . . . .