Soul Patch

Mon Jun 20 17:54:26 UTC 2005

If I remember correctly, when Muhammad Ali/Cassius Clay fought Archie
Moore, he annoyed Moore by insisting that Moore's under-lip beard was
in violation of boxing rules and had to be shaved off for the fight.
This would be mid-60s, post-Dizzy, of course.  I forget whether Ali's
fight with Moore was before his conversion or after.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.