slang list

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Wed Jun 22 22:11:39 UTC 2005

Yes, I am. Unfortunately, though, I can't hazard a guess as to when
"word (up)" made its public debut. My only connection with contemporary
slang is two nephews in California with whom I am in only trivial
communication. I also have three nieces in Pennsylvania, but, as we all
have already agreed, women don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no slang.
:-)

-Wilson