Vowel perception experiment

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Thu Jun 23 21:35:21 UTC 2005

We need your help! (And this tine we have the right website.)

We are looking for native speakers of American English to take a
short survey in vowel perception based at Michigan State University.
The survey takes only about 15 minutes. It is done entirely online,
so you will need to be sitting in front of a computer with an
Internet connection and sound capability. Your participation would be
greatly appreciated.

IT'S EASY! Please, go to the following URL:
http://teachafrica.net/ae
username: experiment
password: poland
Of course you will be curious about what we are up to, so the results
of this study will be posted at one of the researcher's websites
(www.msu.edu/~preston) in about three or four months.
Thank you very much in advance.

Bartek Plichta, Dennis Preston, and Brad Rakerd
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824

PS: Dennis Preston is solely responsible for the erroneous website
address sent with this request earlier.
--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu