Pignic

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 25 21:22:08 UTC 2005

PIGNIC--4,060 Google hits, 271 Google Groups hits
I don't have Factiva handy. Any thoughts on "pignic"? Is Wavy Gravy
responsible for this? Is it OED or HDAS worthy?
Barry "No pork on my fork" Popik
_Pignic Central_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=6&q=http://www.cavymadness.com/pigniccentral.php&e=912)
A Pignic is basically a casual gathering of  guinea pig enthusiasts, often
with fun and ... If you know of a  Pignic in your area that's not listed below,
www.cavymadness.com/pigniccentral.php - 39k -  _Cached_
(http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:OptatARC_OMJ:www.cavymadness.com/pigniccentral.php+pignic&hl=e
n&start=6&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.cavymadness.com/pigniccentral.php)
<NO
_Wavy Gravy +|+ Wavy G +|+ A Remarkable Clown!  +|+ Hog Farm PigNic_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=2&q=http://www.pernel.com/wavyg_bio.html&e=912)
We have just  heard that the renowned HOG FARM PIGNIC will return - At a
later  date!
... Born: Hugh Romney, May 15, 1936, East Greenbush,  New York. ...
www.pernel.com/wavyg_bio.html - 44k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:BUbJWu7So9gJ:www.pernel.com/wavyg_bio.html+pignic+"new+york"&hl=en&star
t=2&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&q=related:www.pernel.com/wavyg_bio.html)

    _Richmond  BBQ Contest 8/30 & 8/31_
(http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.food.barbecue/browse_thread/thread/5c4a6a1ad11e8126/165f1a2c38e00c8e?q=pign
ic&rnum=10&hl=en#165f1a2c38e00c8e)
... The "other" shindig  I mentioned is much more fun - totally non-corporate
and a really
fine  time - it's the annual HIGH ON THE HOG BBQ & MUSIC PIGNIC ( 27  years
_alt.food.barbecue_
(http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.food.barbecue?hl=en)  - Sep 6  2003, 9:46 pm by CafeMojo - 2 messages - 2 authors
The "other" shindig I mentioned is much more fun - totally non-corporate  and
really fine time - it's the annual HIGH ON THE HOG BBQ & MUSIC PIGNIC
( 27 years  running now! )