Cheese fallen off your cracker?

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 2 20:01:05 UTC 2005

This bit of food slang for "nuts" or "off your rocker" or "crazy" is in
today's New York Press. Only two Google hits, with one from England?
_http://www.nypress.com/18/9/mail/themail.cfm_
(http://www.nypress.com/18/9/mail/themail.cfm)

Wow, has the cheese fallen off of this guy's cracker ("Idiot  Patrol" 2/16)?
Isn't Brodeur usually the guy who throws the word "fascist" into  every other
sentence? Now he's a law-and-order enthusiast who thinks the prison  system is
too lax? Where does he get his 99 percent statistic?

I'm with him on the wasteful horror that is the war on drugs,  and I don't
see the logic in giving violent felons weight-training equipment,  but really,
is the guy's gimmick supposed to be that he's so smart and brave  that he can't
articulate a single coherent thought?

Anthony Fisher, Brooklyn
(GOOGLE)

_fifilazoid's Quizzes_ (http://www.quizilla.com/users/fifilazoid/quizzes/)
... PICS.  THE EXCRUEIATINGLY DIFFICULT DB Z GT QUIZ W\PICS. has the cheese
fallen
off your cracker? FUNNY w\pics. KURAMA OR TRUNKS  W\PICS. ...
www.quizilla.com/users/fifilazoid/quizzes/ - 11k - Supplemental  Result -
_Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:eIEOj7sf9ToJ:www.quizilla.com/users/fifilazoid/quizzes/+"cheese+fallen+off"+and+cracker&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)  -
_Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.quizilla.com/users/fifilazoid/quizzes/)
_ManchesterOnline - Football - Manchester City_
(http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/manchestercity/comments/view.html?story_id=74759)
... Slow Joe from ARWICK(snigger snigger),cheese  fallen off yer cracker?Keep
coming
on and humouring us!  Ron Jeremy(big blue), Miami 03/12/03 at 15:14. ...
www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/
manchestercity/comments/view.html?story_id=74759 - 39k - Supplemental Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:_PPFwQi3FXQJ:www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/mancheste
rcity/comments/view.html?story_id=74759+"cheese+fallen+off"+and+cracker&hl=en&
ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/manchestercity/comments/vi
ew.html?story_id=74759)