C2C (Cradle to Cradle); Full Deckisms

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 3 17:38:39 UTC 2005

C2C--I don't know if this one has been recorded with all the B2B spinoffs years ago.

3 March 2005, Wall Street, Journal, pg. D1, col. 2:
_Beyond Recycling: Manufacturers Embrace "C2C" Design_
(...)
The goal is to abandon the cradle-to-grave path of man-made products that end up in garbage dumps and instead make them C2C, or "cradle to cradle."

FULL DECKISMS--I discussed a number of these on this list a few years ago. The "cheese fall off your cracker" didn't seem to fit precisely, but it's the same meaning.

HARVARD ALUMNI BULLETIN--The NYPL has this, and I thought I'd look for the 1905 alumni dinner and "Cabots talk only to God." The Bulletin is--all together now--off site. "I'm getting it on Saturday, right?" I told the NYPL person. "It takes two days. Come back next week."

And so it goes. Back to parking tickets.