strong like ball

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Mar 4 02:13:47 UTC 2005

I think that it helps if you're intimately familiar with this killing
method. In any case, the wrist twist, when done properly, tears off the
chicken's head and pulls out its esophagus. The way dInIs did it, he
merely broke the chicken's neck, leaving it otherwise in one piece. He
doesn't say so, but it's probably correct to assume that he freaked and
dropped the chicken in shock instead of maintaining his hold on the
chicken's head and trying again. I certainly would loved to see the
expression on dInIs's face when he realized that he had bleeped up. Or,
maybe you just had to have been there, city slicker.

-Wilson