Is GENERICIDE a bad choice or morphemes?

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Fri Mar 4 20:05:24 UTC 2005

In Ann Arbor - Ypsilanti, at last fifteen years ago, the buses had a
sign which read "Do not stand in front of the standee line when bus
is moving."

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
preston at msu.edu