Re:       Re: Dictionaries Online

Sun Mar 6 18:36:47 UTC 2005

Oh, my! I wrote that too early in the morning, I guess. Sorry for the
confusion. I was talking about the OED!!!!

Here is what I meant to say:

But M-W unabridged online is nothing like the OED online. I am fortunate in
that I can get OED online through Duke University, but if I couldn't, I'd be
willing to pay an awful lot for it. The OED online takes unabridged
dictionaries to a totally new level of usability. There has never been
anything like it in the history of dictionary making.