Dork

Seán Fitzpatrick grendel.jjf at VERIZON.NET
Sun Mar 13 20:28:24 UTC 2005

I'm sure some people sometimes use dork of someone who is suaveness challenged when the techie connotations of geek or nerd would be appropriate, but I was forever inoculated against such semantic drift by the person who told me what "dork" meant (5th-grade classmate, Little Flower parochial school, Chevy Chase, MD, c. 1957):  a guy who goes around smelling girls' bicycle seats.

Seán Fitzpatrick
A Lie can be all over the Internet before the Truth can boot up its ISP.
www.logomachon.blogspot.com