adjective "Christian"

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Mon Mar 14 21:03:06 UTC 2005

You guys think this is something. Haven't you had any discussions
lately about who's a "real linguist"?

dInIs

>At 2:22 PM -0500 3/14/05, Baker, John wrote:
>>         McConnell probably takes the position that if it's in the
>>Bible, it's Christian.  I don't know how guys like that justify not
>>keeping kosher.
>>

>Or not getting circumcised, or wearing wool with linen, or ruling out
>slavery,...

Dennis R. Preston
University Distinguished Professor of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian, and African Languages
A-740 Wells Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: (517) 432-3099