*change* + preposition (was: change > change out)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu Mar 17 17:02:33 UTC 2005

Well, I "change money" frequently whenever I travel abroad.  Though I
usually avoid patronizing the shadowy characters who accost tourists in
some countries saying, "Change money?  Change money?"  I never heard a
black marketeer offer to "exchange money" or "change up money."  (But then,
what do they know?)

Peter Mc.

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:51 AM -0600 Lesa Dill <lesa.dill at WKU.EDU>