"Nee" = or; or perhaps

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Sun Mar 20 03:23:25 UTC 2005

Re: "Must a 'peola' be a female?" Yes. "Bright(-skinned)ness" is
irrelevant, if a person is male. For a modern example, cf. Wesley
Snipes vs. Halle Berry. As is the case in the broader world, a man
can substitute fame or fortune, cf. Donald Trump, for fair skin,
large breasts, or other measures of physical attractiveness that
apply to women.

-Wilson