Sci fi novels featuring language

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Mar 23 20:49:40 UTC 2005

With sincere apologies for a question I know was answered before, can
someone re-post a list of books (mainly science fiction) that dealt with
language which I know was posted here last year.  I tried searching the
archives with no results-- I'm obviously not using the right terms.

Thanks a heap!!!

Patti
--

Dr. Patti J. Kurtz

Assistant Professor, English

Director of the Writing Center

Minot State University

Minot, ND 58707

Foster: What about our evidence? They've got to take notice of that.

Straker: Evidence. What's it going to look like when Henderson claims
that we manufactured it, just to get a space clearance program?

Foster: But we are RIGHT!

Straker: Sometimes, Colonel, that's not quite enough.