Great googily moogily

crg langwidge at EROLS.COM
Tue Mar 29 21:53:10 UTC 2005

Frank Zappa says "great googly moogly" in his album _Apostrophe_.

I think it's in the space between "St.Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast" and
"Father O'Blivion."

Christine Gray

At 9:44 PM -0500 3/24/05, Wilson Gray wrote:

>The "great googly moogly" version also occurs, I'm *almost* certain,
>in a song by the Spaniels. I can't think of the title, offhand. I'll
>have to check my collection.

Ah, the Spaniels! Now that the gloved one has been skewered, Ja-Net
has been uncovered and the rest of the Jackson clan, well, have
become has-beens, mayhap the erstwhile pride of Gary, IN, Professor
Harold Hill notwithstanding.

But I was unable to recall that lyric in any of their tuneage, thus I
googled the juxtaposition and netted nada. Perhaps I should have used
Moogle? ;-)

"Goodnight, Jacko, Goodnight"
Lexy Rexy
Fishers, IN