Great googily moogily

Rex W. Stocklin stocklin at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Mar 29 23:21:28 UTC 2005

At 5:23 PM -0500 3/29/05, Benjamin Zimmer wrote:

>As John Baker noted upthread, Zappa says the phrase in "Nanook Rubs
>It", the second track on _Apostrophe_.

Now there's a fun word I've yet to encounter...."upthread", not
necessarily sexy, but so perfectly fitting as to have seemingly
always been. Can we now have, say, threadwidth? Or "I've spooled the
last three posts". WAIT, someone beat me to THAT one <G>. He sez,
bobbin his head up & down, trying to put the list in stitches.
Sigh....

Finding dental floss hard to negotiate with zircon-encrusted tweezers,
Rex Stocklin
Fishers, IN