Americandialect.com

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 30 03:20:38 UTC 2005

I just went to Americandialect.com instead of Americandialect.org, by mistake. Has anyone ever done this? I'm now looking for hot African-American women in my area. :-)

(WWW.AMERICANDIALECT.COM)

Afro American Women
Free to Join. 1000's of pictures & video's of Beautiful Black singles
www.BlackPeopleMeet.com

Black English
Improve speech, diction, writing. Better test scores and grades.
www.axorask.com

English Accent Reduction
Programs for call-centers, BPO, IT Teacher-led; your site or ours
www.altalang.com

Afro-American Personals
Find Fun, Romance, Love and More. Safely & Securely. Meet Someone Now
MatchTrust.com

Wear Your Pirate Saying
Express Yourself With Swashbuckling Slang Tees, Tanks & More
www.piratemod.com

Chinese Computer Keyboard
Large variety of foreign languages Visit The Key Connection
www.customkeys.com

American Dialect
Low Prices & Huge Selection! Register on eBay.
www.ebay.com