Zonkey or Deebra?

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon May 2 06:06:19 UTC 2005

OT: RoadRunner has been just terrible. I can't open paperofrecord.com. I get Messenger Service popups. The thing just freezes on me. I had to signon ten times for this. I realize that helping me is some crime, but if anyone know what to buy, what to do, or who to call, that would help.
I forget to post "zonkey" or "deebra." It's difficult to say who coins something life this, it's so obvious and in so many newspapers.
(GOOGLE NEWS)
Congratulations! It's a zonkey
Globe and Mail, Canada - Apr 28, 2005
St. Thomas, Barbados — It's male. But what is it? That's the debate in Barbados since a zebra gave birth to a foal sired by a donkey. ...

Is it a debra — or a zonkey?
Quad City Times, IA - Apr 28, 2005
By Associated Press. ST. THOMAS, Barbados (AP) — It’s male. But what is it? A zonkey? A deebra? That’s the debate in Barbados ...

Chicago Tribune: Oops, man in front-page photo not a mobster after ...
North County Times, CA - Apr 28, 2005
... ST. THOMAS, Barbados -- It's male. But what is it? A zonkey? A deebra? That's the debate in Barbados since a zebra gave birth to a foal sired by a donkey. ...

Zebra Gives Birth to Foal Sired by Donkey
ABC News - Apr 28, 2005
... (AP Photo/Chris Brandis). By PHILLIP SPOONER Associated Press Writer. ST. THOMAS, Barbados Apr 28, 2005 — It's male. But what is it? A zonkey? A deebra? ...