out-milligrammed

Wed May 4 03:13:50 UTC 2005

>From the latest steroid revelations, this time from former pitcher Tom House:

-----
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7721721/

House, 58, estimated that six or seven pitchers per team were at least
experimenting with steroids or human growth hormone. He said players
talked about losing to opponents using more effective drugs.
"We didn't get beat, we got out-milligrammed," he said. "And when you
found out what they were taking, you started taking them."
-----

A nonce usage?  I don't see any other examples in the databases.

--Ben Zimmer