Cold Feet

Wed May 4 03:17:45 UTC 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 22:04, bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
> Thanks to Grant Barrett for this...Is he working on the "business
> words" book that I should be working on, I wonder??

Nope. I'm turning the Double-Tongued web site into a book. Due out in
2006 via McGraw-Hill. Lots of goodies not on the web site will be
included.

By the by, you and others might appreciate that I've opened up the DTWW
citation queue so that everything in it is now available for browsing.
Before just ten were displayed with a delay of a couple of days,
although searching that could return any cite has been enabled for at
least six months. There are about 5200 citations in the database right
now, including those used for entries.

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/queue/

Grant Barrett
gbarrett at worldnewyork.org