BULLOCKS - euph/typo/LA pron.?

Patty Davies patty at CRUZIO.COM
Wed May 4 16:33:16 UTC 2005

By coincidence, in this morning's paper there was a quote using
'bollixed'.  And semantics is even getting blamed here!  Here is the line:

Later, after UCSC police chief Mickey Aluffi said police used batons but
did not strike students, Irwin told the Sentinel that "semantics bollixed
up" her response.

Here is the link to the full article:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/archive/2005/May/04/local/stories/08local.htm

Patty Davies