(Chevy) Nova --Query

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Sun May 8 22:25:13 UTC 2005

sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM wrote:

>~~~~~~~~
>Waal, now, these here furrin Novas may have been okay, but I gotta say the
>'65 Nova that I drove until 1986  did purty well, too.  Especially
>considerin' that it lived out its life in the East with snow & salt & all
>the other disintegratin'  forces to contend with.  The engine was still
>goin' good when the unitbody gave up the ghost. It was held together with
>duct tape the last few years it was on the road!

I had the same experience with a 1972 Nova-- drove it way into the
1980's (about 1985 or so) and the engine was still running fine when the
body began to go (I used to live in Pittsburgh)  It had almost 200,000
miles on it and going strong..

Patti

--

Freeman - Long day?