Stumpkin (Heartland Brewery's Stout + Pumpkin)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Tue May 10 06:58:53 UTC 2005

Heartland Brewery has now expanded to several locations in New York City. I've been looking at some items on the menu, such as the "Broadway Breeze."
"Stumpkin" looks interesting. It's "stout" plus "pumpkin." It does not appear to be trademarked. Could this qualify as a New York drink?
(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Post Visit Report on What To Drink In New York
... We dropped in mid afternoon so the bar was quiet and we got to sample the Stumpkin
(sorry Lew, but I prefer both the Porter and Pumpkin on their own ;-)) as ...
alt.beer - Oct 12 2003, 10:20 am by Dave Bradshaw - 1 message - 1 author
(GOOGLE)
Heartland Brewery & Chophouse in New York, New York | Reviews ...
... Moved on to the IPA and wound down with a "Stumpkin" (a mix of the Stout and
Pumpkin Ale). A solid Heartland, albeit pricey pricey pricey and a good ...
www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/768/ - 32k - Cached - Similar pages
September 2003 Archives
... My favourite beers were the Stumpkin (pumpkin and stout), Belgium ale, and
their Wheat. Lunch eaten, beers drank, and Lisa heading out early, ...
bitterdiva.com/2003/09/index.php - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
Satya Nov/Dec 03: Introduction to Vegan Beer by Catherine Clyne
... its seasonal beers, like the spicy Smiling Pumpkin Ale, which, when combined
with their hearty Farmer Jon’s Oatmeal Stout, creates a tasty “Stumpkin. ...
www.satyamag.com/nov03/beerintro.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
paizo.com - Paizo / Messageboards / Dungeon Magazine / General ...
... "Stumpkin's Stout Beer" Outline submitted: 31 December 1991 Outline rejected:
28 January 1992. "Minding the Shop" Outline submitted: 10 January 1992 ...
paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/ dungeon/generalDiscussion/dungeon37 - 82k - Cached - Similar pages
(TRADEMARK)
Word MarkSTUMPKIN
Goods and ServicesIC 028. US 022. G & S: Dolls. FIRST USE: 19830120. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19830120
(CANCELLED) IC 016. US 038. G & S: [ INSTRUCTION BOOKS AND PATTERNS FOR MAKING DOLL COSTUMES ]. FIRST USE: 19830717. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19830717
Mark Drawing Code(5) WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS IN STYLIZED FORM
Serial Number73458647
Filing DateDecember 27, 1983
Current Filing Basis1A
Original Filing Basis1A
Published for OppositionApril 9, 1985
Change In RegistrationCHANGE IN REGISTRATION HAS OCCURRED
Registration Number1342530
Registration DateJune 18, 1985
Owner(REGISTRANT) Powers; Patricia C. d.b.a. Designs by Trish INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 6721 Addington La. Sylvania OHIO 43560
Attorney of RecordCHARLES R. SCHAUB
Type of MarkTRADEMARK
RegisterPRINCIPAL
Affidavit TextPARTIAL SECT 8 (6-YR).