eggcorn

Rachel Shuttlesworth rshuttle at BAMA.UA.EDU
Wed May 11 20:24:55 UTC 2005

Sounds like the Southern shift ( i <--> I ) to me. I've also seen, "Feel
in the following form and submit." Is this an eggcorn, though? I dunno.
Rachel

--

Dr. Rachel E. Shuttlesworth
CLIR Post-Doctoral Fellow
University of Alabama Libraries
Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0266
Office: 205.348.4655/ Fax:205.348.8833
rachel.e.shuttlesworth at ua.edu